Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Quote me on this...

I found this quote, where else, on Pinterest.
Yeah, I shoulda been doing something else. Cleaning my closet? Finishing another teeny-weeny sterling silver basket?

Anyway, I wasn't doing anything productive and then I saw this quote.

If you put it on a bracelet for me then that's productive, right?

Seriously, put this on some jewelry.

(I did a google image search and was pointed to here for the oldest version of the image. Darn it if I can't find that image anywhere on that lovely, lovely blog. I did find about fifty new ideas for my teeny house, though.)


1 comment:

  1. you are so sweet! I'm the blogger behind that blog and was just linked back to this :).

    It's a quote an old teacher used to say to me and I couldn't get it out of my head one day. I'm glad it helped you.

    -Caitlin @ Reverie to Reality

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?